1. Low density EVA pods – Provides cushioning & comfort
2. Medium density EVA throughout – Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
3. Moisture wicking top layer – Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
4. High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
5. High density EVA deep heel cup – Provides support and improves natural cushioning
6. A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive.
7. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
8. There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary 9. waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out