1. The saltwater-ready 45 lb. thrust 12V Minn Kota motor gets you effortlessly there and back
2. Spot-Lock technology holds your kayak in position despite wind and current. Maintain your position while keeping your hand free to cast, fight a fish or change lures.
3. Motor combines with foot brace steering for truly hands-free fishing and exceptional maneuverability
4. Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene’s natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport
4. Large open cockpit and aft tank well provides a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
5. Four 18″ tracks enable easy on/off mounting of accessories
6. Two forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mount rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don’t
7. Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
8. Equipped with shallow water anchor mounting inserts
9. Extra large rudder provides excellent boat control in forward and reverse
10. Lift assist helps deploy and stow motor quickly in shallow water or when launching and landing. 24 lbs. motor console can be removed for transport
11. Kill switch key holds the spare prop pin and doubles as a prop wrench
12. Console floor plug stores in the tank well and can be used to keep water out when the motor is removed or you want to paddle
13. Custom tackle box included
14. Lead-acid or lithium-ion battery compatible
15. Three through-hull wiring kits and a universal transducer mount allow you to mount a fish finder in minutes without the need to drill into your kayak.