1. This lightweight self-inflating PFD provides 22.5 lbs. of flotation and only meets U.S. Coast Guard requirements as a Type III lifejacket when worn. (See Note below.)
2.0The Otto Matik folds compactly into a low-profile horse-collar style jacket to give you on-demand flotation that doesn’t get in your way stand-up paddling, fishing or wading.
3. In the event of a swim, the integrated bladder instantly inflates with CO2 gas pressure when immersed in water.
4. When deflated, the vest secures with a waist buckle and offers one adjustment point for a snug fit.
5. Features a zippered pocket with internal tether for keys or a whistle plus a manual backup cord, mouth inflation valve, reflective accents and two attachment points.
6.Includes a 24 gram CO2 cartridge. Replacement CO2 Re-Arming Kits are sold separately. Item # 40101.01
7. CO2 cartridges are one-time-use only. It’s good practice to keep an extra CO2 cartridge on hand to re-arm the PFD after each inflation.