1. 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction is guaranteed to protect your jacket from snags and tears throughout the seasons.
2. The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower provides ventilation on warm days.
3. Supple foam panels in the chest comfortably mold to a woman’s bust.
4. Two sleek, zippered pockets offer easy access to the essentials without adding unnecessary bulk to the front of the jacket.
5. Features a lash tab and 3M reflective accents for better visibility in low-light conditions.
6. Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
7. The Zoya is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.0 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).